Friday, February 29, 2008

Youth Alpha

What is Youth Alpha?

Youth Alpha is a version of the Alpha Course -- however, this co
urse is intended for teens ages 11-18. It is a time for exploring Christian faith in a fun and relaxed way.

At Youth Alpha, you are in an environment where NO questions are STUPID!

Topics covered:

Intro session:
  • Is there more to life than this?
Ten topics:
  • Who is Jesus?
  • Why did Jesus die?
  • How can I be sure of my faith?
  • Why and how do I pray?
  • Why and how should I read the Bible?
  • How does God guide us?
  • How can I resist evil?
  • Why and how should we tell others?
  • Does God heal today?
  • What about the Church?
Weekend away:
  • Who is the Holy Spirit?
  • What does the Holy Spirit do?
  • How can I be filled with the Spirit?
  • How can I make the most of the rest of my life

Click HERE to learn more about Youth Alpha!

0 Click Here To Comment Directly To My Email: